The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. (SGNA) announces the release of two new practice documents focused on infection ...read more
- Understanding Microfiber's Role in Infection Prevention
- The Community Q&A Debuts!
- New Voices on the ICT Web Site
- Hospital Superbugs on the Rise Despite Prevention Efforts, Study Shows
- Researchers Find Gene That Regulates Mold's Resistance to Drugs
- Forgotten, But Not Gone: Leprosy Still Present in the U.S.
- Far-UV Light Disinfection of Hospital Computer Keyboards
UV Light's Germicidal Properties Aid in Fight Against HAIs
November 6, 2008 Posted in Articles
- Missing the Point on SPD Staff Certification
Herpes Drug Inhibits HIV Replication, but With a Price
November 6, 2008 Posted in News