Results from the APIC MegaSurvey, the largest-ever survey of the infection prevention workforce, describe the core activities and competencies of ...read more
- Understanding Retrovirus Replication Process Could Cultivate Way to Prevent Spread of Disease
- Poll: Anxiety About H1N1 Virus Decreases
- Infection Data Audit is Essential to HAI Public Reporting
- Future HIV Vaccines: Will People Choose to be Inoculated?
- Waterborne Diseases Could Cost $500 Million Annually in the U.S.
- Tolerability Study Indicates Effectiveness of Formula to Help Prevent Recurring UTIs
- Top 5 Things Infection Preventionists Should Know About Their Hospital's Microfiber Program
- FDA Enforces OTC Monograph With Seizure of Hand Sanitizer as an Unapproved New Drug
- Lessons From Efforts to Halt HAIs
- Universal Surveillance for MRSA Significantly Decreased HAIs at Pitt County Memorial Hospital