The World Health Organization (WHO) today published its first ever list of antibiotic-resistant "priority pathogens" – a catalogue of 12 ...read more
- Infection Data Audit is Essential to HAI Public Reporting
- Future HIV Vaccines: Will People Choose to be Inoculated?
- Waterborne Diseases Could Cost $500 Million Annually in the U.S.
- Tolerability Study Indicates Effectiveness of Formula to Help Prevent Recurring UTIs
- Top 5 Things Infection Preventionists Should Know About Their Hospital's Microfiber Program
- FDA Enforces OTC Monograph With Seizure of Hand Sanitizer as an Unapproved New Drug
- Lessons From Efforts to Halt HAIs
- Universal Surveillance for MRSA Significantly Decreased HAIs at Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Nearly 5 Percent of Key West Population Exposed to Dengue Virus
- Top 10 Bedbug-Infested Cities in North America