The significant presence of multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria (MDR-GNB), such as E. coli, among nursing home residents demonstrates the need ...read more
- Isolation: Fighting Infection but Alienating Patients?
- Revisions Eliminate Need for New NPSGs for 2011
- Electronic Surveillance System Use Still Lagging in Surveyed Hospitals
- Latest NY HAI Report Shows Mandatory Disclosure Saves Lives, Committee Says
- Chronic Lyme Disease: How Often is it Diagnosed and Treated?
- VA Puget Sound Facilities Standardize with Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs to Fight Infection
- Prehistoric People Developed Antibiotics
- Canadian Infection Preventionists Invited to Comment on H1N1 Flu Guidance
Two-Hour Test for TB Reported to be Clinically Effective
September 1, 2010 Posted in News
- Clean Hands Can Save Lives in Emergency Situations