Norovirus is the most common viral cause of diarrhea worldwide, but scientists still know little about how it infects people and causes disease. ...read more
- Environmental Cleaning is Imperative to Infection Prevention
- A Critical Juncture: Infection Prevention and Environmental Services
- Who's Watching the Laundry?
- "Greening" the Disinfectant
- Most Americans Haven't Increased Handwashing Despite H1N1 Flu Threat
- Effectiveness of Cranberry Juice in Fighting UTIs is Questioned
- Twitter and Healthcare: Can a Tweet a Day Keep the Doctor Away?
Labeling Disposable Equipment
August 24, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Public May Refuse Pandemic Flu Vaccine Over Safety Concerns
- Smoking Increases Risk of Developing Active TB