The uptake of improvement initiatives in infection prevention and control (IPC) has often proven challenging. Innovative interventions such as ...read more
- Infection Preventionist Shares Infection Control Strategies
- Alzheimer's Research Sheds Light on Potential UTI Treatments
- Researchers Discover Biological Basis of ‘Bacterial Immune System'
- Medical Students Regularly Stuck by Needles, Often Fail to Report Injuries
- Plasma Could Knock Out MRSA
- APIC Members Elect 2010 Leaders, Reject Association Name Change
- Antiviral Therapy to Treat Hepatitis C is Declining in the U.S.
- New Study Finds MRSA on the Rise in Hospital Outpatients
- Infectious Disease Experts Call for 10 New Antibiotics by 2020
- Surface Bacteria Maintain Skin's Healthy Balance