Nanoengineers at the University of California, San Diego developed a gel filled with toxin-absorbing nanosponges that could lead to an effective ...read more
- Advanced Sterilization Products Receives FDA Clearance for Washer/Disinfector Designed to Eliminate Requirement for manual Endoscope Cleaning
"National Influenza Vaccination Week" Coming to a Calendar Near You!
November 13, 2006 Posted in Blogs
- CDC Announces Weeklong Event to Focus on the Importance of Influenza
- Progress Made in HIV Vaccine Development
- New Surgeon-In-Chief Adapts Airline Safety Program to Improve Patient Safety
- What Does the Public Really Know about HPV?
- Wash Hands to Curb Infections, UN Agency Tells Healthcare Professionals
Scientists Discover Plants Lend Clues to Chlamydia Cure
November 10, 2006 Posted in News
- High Reusable Endoscope Costs Pave the Way for Disposable Endoscopes
- Flu Expert Dr. Margaret Chan Named as WHO's New Director-General