Hospitals can greatly improve their flu vaccination rate among healthcare workers by using a mandatory employee vaccination policy, according to a ...read more
- Disposable Items Help Prevent Healthcare-Acquired Infections
- Apparel in the Hospital What to Wear, Where?
- Is a Global Flu Pandemic Imminent?
- Infection Control Today: Environmental Services
- Infection Control Today: Clinical Update
- Evaluating and Purchasing Surgical Apparel and Sharps
- Needlesticks: Are “Safety” Syringes Really Safe?
- Infection Control Today: References
- CDC Issues Guidance for Public Reporting of Healthcare-Associated Infections; Infection Prevention Community Pledges Support
- CDC Advisory Committee Offers Guidance to States on Developing Systems for Public Reporting of Healthcare-Associated Infections