A family of highly drug-resistant and potentially deadly bacteria may be spreading more widely--and more stealthily -- than previously thought, ...read more
- Input on Active Surveillance Cultures from the Community
- HHS Reports "Little Progress" in HAI Reduction
- Bacteria in Household Dust May Help or Hinder Childhood Asthma
- Aerosols: A New Tool Against TB?
- Oral Bacteria Linked to Intrauterine Infections and Pre-term Birth
- Researcher Says Trying to Eradicate a Disease is a Waste of Money
- Almost 40 Percent of Europeans are Aware of Antibiotic Overuse
- Experts Examine H1N1 Response and Lessons for the Future
- Consortium to Seek and Destroy Europe’s Superbugs
Is "Zero" Possible?
April 14, 2010 Posted in Blogs