Antibiotic resistance is poised to spread globally among bacteria frequently implicated in respiratory and urinary infections in hospital settings, ...read more
- HHS Issues Final Rule for Smallpox Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- National Hyperbaric Rehab Center and Cirrus Health to Open Advanced Wound Care Departments at Two Hospitals
- Veridien Establishes Its First National Hospital Group Purchasing Agreement with MedAssets, Inc.
- MedMined Launches Innovative Antimicrobial Management Service to Help Hospitals Improve Antimicrobial Use and Reduce Expenses
- 3M Applauds IHI 100,000 Lives Campaign for Heightening National Awareness of Hospital Infections and Saving Lives
- New Study Indicates Needlestick Injuries Continue to Cause Significant Concern for Healthcare Workers; Current Safety Syringe Designs Leave Room for Improvement
- Ecolab Buys UK Contamination Control Products Company
- TVI Corporation Receives Order from the State of Florida
- Research Reports Clearant Process Sterilization Reduces Infectious Risks in Soft Tissue Allografts
- LaserGrade Wins Contract with Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc.