The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is warning healthcare providers and patients about the potential risk of infection from certain ...read more
- Maryland Hospital Hand Hygiene Collaborative is Launched
- It’s a Small (Contagious) World After All!
- CDC Solicits Input on Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections
- When Should Flu Trigger a Shutdown?
- Lessons Learned from the Flu Vaccine Shortage
- Report on H1N1 Cases in California Shows Hospitalization Can Occur At All Ages, With Many Severe
- Cruising for a Norovirus Infection?
- Inappropriate Initial Antibiotic Treatment May Extend Stays for Patients with Healthcare-Associated Skin Infections
- Common Pain Relievers May Dilute Power of Flu Shots
Guidance on H1N1 Influenza Diagnostic Tests Published by FDA
November 2, 2009 Posted in News