Collecting and reporting hospital infection data to federal health agencies takes more than five hours each day, at the expense of time needed ...read more
- Antibiotic Vancomycin May Trigger Dangerously Low Platelet Count
- Sweat May Pass on Hepatitis B in Contact Sports
- Hearing Loss in Children Leads to Substantial Meningitis Risk
A Life Sentence in a Hospital?
March 1, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- Widely Used Hepatitis B Drug Spurs HIV Drug Resistance
A Few Coliforms With Your Cauliflower, Madam?
February 28, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- MedAssets Supply Chain Systems Awards Contract to Inviro Medical Devices
- North Shore–Long Island Jewish Health System Selects TheraDoc® for Infection Control and Disease Surveillance
- Review of 1918 Pandemic Flu Studies Offers More Questions than Answers; Experts Say Further Study of Past Pandemics Key to Preparedness
- HPV Infection Common Among Females in U.S.