Vaccinations, long recognized as an excellent investment that saves lives and prevents illness, could have significant economic value that far ...read more
- Prevent the Spread of Influenza by Getting Vaccinated
- How to Prevent Anaerobe-Associated Infections?
- Pertussis: Not Just for Children
September 23, 2008 Posted in Blogs
- Survey of Infection Preventionists Indicates Need for Increase in Physician Leadership in Preventing HAIs
- AORN's "Recommended Practices for High-Level Disinfection" is Open for Review
- Key Ways to Measure Drug-Resistant Infections in Healthcare
- Honey Effective in Killing Bacteria that Cause Chronic Sinusitis
- What is the Best Strategy for Treating Helicobacter pylori?
- Hand Hygiene Habits Remain Stagnant; National Clean Hands Week is Sept. 21-27, 2008