The uptake of improvement initiatives in infection prevention and control (IPC) has often proven challenging. Innovative interventions such as ...read more
- Plasma-in-a-Bag for Sterilizing Devices
Silver and Copper Bullets to Kill Bacteria
November 9, 2009 Posted in News
- Cost-Effectiveness of the Hospital Infection Control Response
- Will Science and Common Sense Prevail in the N95 Issue?
When Does One Become Paranoid?
November 6, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- High-Priority Adults Unable to Get H1N1 Vaccine
- Map of Human Bacterial Diversity Shows Wide Interpersonal Differences
- NIAID Announces New Human Immunology Research Awards to Help Fight Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Experts Applaud New Task Force on Global Antibiotic Resistance Threat
Germs on a Plane
November 5, 2009 Posted in Blogs