Hospitals can greatly improve their flu vaccination rate among healthcare workers by using a mandatory employee vaccination policy, according to a ...read more
- Varicella Vaccine Effective on Chicken Pox; Impact on Herpes Zoster Unclear
- Bacterial Spread All Down to Chance: Some Strains 'Just the Lucky Ones'
- UF Researchers Map Bacterial Proteins That Cause Tooth Loss
- Icoria Receives Seventh U.S. Patent on Novel Fungicide Target
- Study Finds Direct Association Between Cardiovascular Disease and Periodontal Bacteria
- FDA Warns Consumers Not to Use Home-Use Diagnostic Kits Marketed by Globus Media
- FDA Proposes $1.9 Billion Budget to Expand Food Defense Effort, Increase Drug Safety and Medical Device Review
- Anaheim, Calif. Tops America's 'AhH-Choo! Index'
- Rain-Soaked California Ripe for Massive Germination of Pollen and Mold
- HIV-Infected Parents Report Limiting Physical Contact With Their Children