Patients with Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) are twice as likely to be readmitted to the hospital as patients without the deadly diarrheal ...read more
HIV Testing Day Focuses Attention on Missed Opportunities at the Doctor's Office
June 23, 2006 Posted in News
Don’t Count Your Chickens ...
June 23, 2006 Posted in Blogs
June 22, 2006 Posted in Blogs
- Going to Pieces Over a Disagreement Among Departments
- Hand-Washing of Instruments Prior to Auto-Washing
- Moisture in a Steam Sterilizer
- Should Surveillance Cultures be Done on All New Admissions?
- Researchers Get to the Heart of a Tropical Disease
- Tracking Computer-Based Error Reports Improves Patient Safety
Surveillance Cuts Infection Rates in Dialysis Patients
June 21, 2006 Posted in News