The uptake of improvement initiatives in infection prevention and control (IPC) has often proven challenging. Innovative interventions such as ...read more
Germs on a Plane
November 5, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Maryland Hospital Hand Hygiene Collaborative is Launched
- It’s a Small (Contagious) World After All!
- CDC Solicits Input on Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections
- When Should Flu Trigger a Shutdown?
- Lessons Learned from the Flu Vaccine Shortage
- Report on H1N1 Cases in California Shows Hospitalization Can Occur At All Ages, With Many Severe
- Cruising for a Norovirus Infection?
- Inappropriate Initial Antibiotic Treatment May Extend Stays for Patients with Healthcare-Associated Skin Infections
- Common Pain Relievers May Dilute Power of Flu Shots