Long-term use antiseptic soap in bathing critically ill patients to prevent healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) did not cause high levels of ...read more
- APIC Urges States to Proclaim International Infection Prevention Week, Oct. 19-25, 2008
- Study Demonstrates AHCC’s Effectiveness Against the West Nile Virus
- Doctor Declares War on HAIs, Patents MRSA-Killing Machine
- Access Scientific Reunites Core Venetec Team
- Potential Approach to Treatment of Hepatitis B Virus Infection
- How Do Lactobacilli Treat Helicobacter pylori-related Diseases?
Healthcare Leaders Kick Off Summit Focused on Zero-Tolerance Approach to HAIs
September 9, 2008 Posted in News
- Who's ready?
- Kids-as-Germ-Factories Concept Confirmed
New Paper Sheds Light on Bacterial Cell Wall Recycling
September 8, 2008 Posted in News