Preauthorization of broad-spectrum antibiotics and prospective review after two or three days of treatment should form the cornerstone of antibiotic ...read more
- Manhattan Dialysis Center Notifies Patients of Possible Exposure to Hepatitis C
- Research Sheds Light on Emerging Seaborne Pathogen
- Biotech Venture Seeks West Nile Virus Treatment from Antibodies in Geese
Three “Never Events” That Trigger Non-Payment
January 22, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- APIC’s “Targeting Zero” Initiative Offers Evidence-Based Elimination Strategies to Fight HAIs
- New Treatment Option for Latent Tuberculosis
- Sandel Gives Medical Center a Colorful Patient Safety Solution
- Topical Treatment Wipes Out Herpes with RNAi
- No We Can't!
- Yes, We Can!