Patients have difficulty deciphering complex numeric data on healthcare-associated infections used by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ...read more
All in a Day’s Work …
April 1, 2008 Posted in Articles
- Providing Safe Surgical Instruments: Factors to Consider
- Rewarding Employees for Good Behavior Can Improve Infection Prevention
- What are the Secrets of Your Success?
- Can Medicine Be Made Mistake-Proof ?
MRSA in Hospital Intensive Care Units … What's Growing Where?
March 31, 2008 Posted in News
- Purdue Biologists Discover How Dengue Virus Matures, Becomes Infectious
- Nursing Shortage About to Take a Turn for the Worse
Scientists Launch First Comprehensive Database of Human Oral Microbiome
March 27, 2008 Posted in News
Kiss a Teenager, Get the Flu?
March 27, 2008 Posted in Blogs