Multiple risk factors often put more than 1.5 million U.S. nursing home residents at risk for common infections and high rates of preventable adverse ...read more
What If Infection Preventionists Went Away?
February 3, 2010 Posted in Blogs
- Many Hospitals Fail to Reduce Infection Rates Despite Checklists
- FDA Extends Time Period for Transition from STERIS System 1 to Alternative
- Researchers Find 'Broad Spectrum' Antiviral
- Consumer Reports Finds High Levels of Bacteria in Packaged Salad
The Countdown Is On...
February 2, 2010 Posted in Blogs
- Of Swine, Birds and Men
- Researchers Discover How Foodborne Bacteria Induces Infected Immune Cells to Sabotage Their Own Defensive Response
- Immune Protein Fends Off Exotic Virus
APIC-SHEA Partnership in Prevention Award is Announced
January 29, 2010 Posted in Blogs