Antibiotic resistance is poised to spread globally among bacteria frequently implicated in respiratory and urinary infections in hospital settings, ...read more
Program Reduces Hospitalizations and Costs for Nursing Home Residents with Pneumonia
June 6, 2006 Posted in News
Is There a Tipping Point in Infection Prevention?
June 6, 2006 Posted in Blogs
AIDS at 25: Where are We Now?
June 5, 2006 Posted in Blogs
- AIDS at 25: For Every Person Receiving HIV Drugs Worldwide, Another Seven Become Infected
- Cardinal Health Signs Agreement With Novation for Distribution of Medical and Surgical Products
- Cornell Researchers Discover How Bacteria Sense Their Environments
- Iowa State Health Officials Announce Mumps Epidemic Contained
- HHS Awards BioShield Contract for Botulism Antitoxin
- Are Antibiotics for Suspected Childhood Meningitis Harmful?
- Infection Control Today: To Flash or Not to Flash?