Sharon Jones, a member of the environmental services (EVS) team at Northwest Indiana’s Methodist Hospitals, Gary Campus, has been named the ...read more
- New Grants Expand U.S. Infectious Disease Modeling Effort
Should Flu Shots be Mandatory for Healthcare Workers?
September 3, 2009 Posted in News
- Labs Busy with H1N1 Testing
Have CMS Reimbursement Changes Affected Your Infection Prevention Efforts?
September 2, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- AVA Meeting Panel to Highlight New Standards for IV Catheter Disinfection
- CDC to Distribute $40 Million in Recovery Act Funding to Help States Fight HAIs
- Hospital Infections Cost $1 Billion in Lost Bed Days
- STERIS Corporation Contributes $5K to CHESP Scholarship
- Two-Thirds of Americans Concerned About H1N1, But Most Don't Change Hygiene Habits
- Free Cold and Flu Prevention Webinar