The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is teaming up with a broad coalition of kidney and dialysis organizations to reduce the number ...read more
- Common Viral Infection in Infants May Persist Long-term in the CNS
- Nurses Applaud New H1N1 Flu Safety Recommendations and Call on CDC to Maintain Stringent Safety Guidelines
- Are We In for a Repeat of the Killer Flu Pandemic of 1918?
- Businesses Foresee Problems Maintaining Operations During Severe H1N1 Flu Outbreak
- Care-Tech Laboratories Agrees to Stop Making, Selling and Distributing Unapproved Antimicrobial Products
- Research Confirms Potential Deadly Nature of Emerging Monkey Malaria in Humans
- Plant Roots Point to New Flu Drugs
- Researchers Find TB-Prevention Therapy Is Cost-Effective Option
- Using Measurement of Chemical in Blood May Help Reduce Overuse of Antibiotics for Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
Kiss the Handshake Goodbye Over Flu Fears?
September 8, 2009 Posted in Blogs