Patients have difficulty deciphering complex numeric data on healthcare-associated infections used by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ...read more
- Researcher Finds Link Between Chlamydia and Cervical Cancer
- Scientists Develop Inhaled TB Vaccine
Have a Headache? Just Turn on the Tap!
March 13, 2008 Posted in Blogs
Is Hong Kong's Flu Outbreak Masquerading as SARS?
March 12, 2008 Posted in Blogs
- Vytex Natural Rubber Latex Evaluation Trials Begin
- Eli Lilly Grants $4.4 Million to the WHO for MDR-TB Program Expansion
- Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths Objects to JAMA Article on Universal Screening for MRSA
- MRSA Screening at Hospital Does Not Appear to Reduce Infection Rate
- Survey Says 26 Percent of Moms are Concerned About Their Child's Exposure to Germs During Sports
Is Flu Activity Easing Up?
March 10, 2008 Posted in News