Antibiotic resistance is poised to spread globally among bacteria frequently implicated in respiratory and urinary infections in hospital settings, ...read more
- Success in Fighting Catheter-Related Urinary Tract Infections
- Will Your Staff Jump Ship in a Worst-Case Pandemic Scenario?
- TIMELY INITIATION OF ISOLATION PRECAUTIONS:
- Infection Control Today: Featured at APIC ‘06’
- Infection Control Today: Optimizing Disinfectant
- Infection Control Today: Surface Disinfectants
- Designed to Kill?
- Liquid Waste Management and Disposal
- Hand Hygiene: