The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. (SGNA) announces the release of two new practice documents focused on infection ...read more
How Do Lactobacilli Treat Helicobacter pylori-related Diseases?
September 10, 2008 Posted in News
Healthcare Leaders Kick Off Summit Focused on Zero-Tolerance Approach to HAIs
September 9, 2008 Posted in News
- Who's ready?
- Kids-as-Germ-Factories Concept Confirmed
- New Paper Sheds Light on Bacterial Cell Wall Recycling
- Study Reveals Promising Method for Reducing MRSA Infections in Hospital ICUs
- Environmental Services Week is Sept. 14-20, 2008
- FDA Approves DNA Test to Measure Hepatitis B Virus Levels
- Manufacturers of TNF-Blocker Drugs Must Highlight Risk of Fungal Infections
- Alfalfa Sprouts Sicken 13 in Washington and Oregon