Norovirus is the most common viral cause of diarrhea worldwide, but scientists still know little about how it infects people and causes disease. ...read more
Kimberly-Clark’s HAI Prevention Campaign Wins Award
July 14, 2009 Posted in News
- Germicidal UV Light Device Manufacturer Opens West Coast Office
- HHS Purchases Additional H1N1 Vaccine Ingredients
- Sick? Stay Home!
- HAI Prevention Project Among New HHS “Success Story” Reports
- States Eligible to Receive $350 Million for H1N1, Seasonal Flu Preparedness Efforts
- Is Obesity a Risk Factor for H1N1 Illness?
- Healthcare Workers Take Priority for H1N1 Vaccine
- Study Suggests H1N1 Virus More Dangerous than Suspected