Collecting and reporting hospital infection data to federal health agencies takes more than five hours each day, at the expense of time needed ...read more
February 1, 2007 Posted in Articles
- Please Don’t Drink the Hand Sanitizer!
- Battling Bugs, ICT Style!
- ICT Conference on Professional Development Attracts 131 Infection Prevention Professionals
- Ascent Healthcare Solutions Launches New Web Site
- RencoMed Introduces IV Infection Control Product to Fight HAIs
- Investment Level in HIV Prevention Programs Related to HIV Incidence in U.S.
- Different Treatment May be Needed for Infection-Related Breathing Problems
- A Little Something to Tickle Your Funny Bone
- New Bill Requiring Licensure and Continuing Education for CS Techs Circulates in New York State Legislature