Patients with Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) are twice as likely to be readmitted to the hospital as patients without the deadly diarrheal ...read more
- Infection Control Today: Optimizing Disinfectant
- Infection Control Today: Surface Disinfectants
- Designed to Kill?
- Liquid Waste Management and Disposal
- Hand Hygiene:
Welcome to Our New Website!
June 1, 2006 Posted in Blogs
- Keeping MRSA from Spreading
Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. to Address Congressional 21st Century Healthcare Caucus on Hospital Infection Prevention
June 1, 2006 Posted in News
- Best Practices for Steam Sterilization
- Proper Storage for Sterile Supplies