The humble dust collecting in the average American household harbors a teeming menagerie of bacteria and fungi, and as researchers from the ...read more
- Are ICU Nurses’ Working Conditions Linked to an Increase in HAIs?
- Safety Syringes: Is Your Institution Stuck in the Stone Age?
- Not Too Cold, Not Too Hot
- Product Locator
- Catheters and Infection Prevention
- Getting to the Point of Sharps Safety Best Practices
- Do You Know Where Your Foley Is?
- TOC July 2007
New Method for Screening Drug-Resistant Forms of HIV
June 28, 2007 Posted in News