Patients with Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) are twice as likely to be readmitted to the hospital as patients without the deadly diarrheal ...read more
- Designed to Kill?
- Liquid Waste Management and Disposal
- Hand Hygiene:
Welcome to Our New Website!
June 1, 2006 Posted in Blogs
- Keeping MRSA from Spreading
- Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. to Address Congressional 21st Century Healthcare Caucus on Hospital Infection Prevention
- Best Practices for Steam Sterilization
- Proper Storage for Sterile Supplies
- HHS Report Indicates Two-Thirds of ICU Patients Receive Suboptimal Care
- Handing off Sharps