In an analysis that included nearly 300,000 patients from eight states who underwent ambulatory surgery, researchers found that the rates of surgical ...read more
- Biofilm Antibiotic Resistance May be Susceptible to Genetic Approach
- New Study Asks: Is Persistently Abnormal Liver Function Tests a Marker of Occult Hepatitis C?
- New British Study Says Nurses Wash Their Hands More Often Than Doctors
- E Med Future, Inc. Acquires Medical Safety Technologies, Inc.
- Investigational Vaccine for Hepatitis C Tested for First Time in Humans
- New TB Vaccine Shows Promise in HIV Infection
- Researchers Find Faster Method to Detect E. coli Bacteria
- Study Finds SARS Death Rate Doubles in Cities with Poor Air Quality
- More Women Than Men Now Contracting HIV
- New Insole Decreases Risk of Diabetic Foot Infections