Sharon Jones, a member of the environmental services (EVS) team at Northwest Indiana’s Methodist Hospitals, Gary Campus, has been named the ...read more
- Universal Influenza Vaccination May Reduce Antibiotic Use
- A New Way to Stop UTIs?
- Friendly Gut Bacteria Lend a Hand to Fight Infection
- Scientists Discover Why Some Drugs Pack a Punch Against Certain Bacteria
- Hospital Checklists Need a Reality Check, According to New Study
- Federal Guidelines Encourage Employers to Plan Now for Upcoming Influenza Season
- Nonprofit Nursing Homes Provide Better Care; Implications for Pressure Ulcers, Other Patient-Care Concerns
What Is Your Facility Doing?
August 19, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Oseltamivir-Resistant Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection
- Study Finds Efforts to Curb Antibiotic Usage in Ambulatory Settings are Successful