A simplified handwashing routine, with five steps instead of seven, helps to reduce sickness-related absenteeism for students with mild intellectual ...read more
We Have a Winner!
July 3, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- More Swimmers Means More Pathogens in the Water
- Probiotic Drinks Can Help Reduce Diarrhea Associated with Antibiotics
- Doctors Call for Opt-out Approach to HIV Testing
- Effective Infection Prevention Programs Include Proactive Measures
- Are ICU Nurses’ Working Conditions Linked to an Increase in HAIs?
- Safety Syringes: Is Your Institution Stuck in the Stone Age?
- Not Too Cold, Not Too Hot
- Product Locator
- Catheters and Infection Prevention