Researchers funded by the National Institutes of Health have made strides in understanding exactly how bleach kills bacteria—and how ...read more
Researchers Have Discovered the Cold Virus Can 'Hit and Hide'
April 26, 2004 Posted in News
- CDC Debuts New Malaria Web Site to Observe Africa Malaria Day, April 25, 2004
- Scientists Strive to Knock Out Hospital `Superbugs'
- GlaxoSmithKline, WHO-TDR and the Medicines for Malaria Venture Collaborate to Fight Malaria
New Type of Anthrax Vaccine Moves Into Larger-Scale Trial
April 22, 2004 Posted in News
- Ansell Healthcare Products Inc. Announces Glove Contract with Amerinet, Inc.
Child Health Corporation of America Names Cardinal Health its Exclusive Provider for Medical and Surgical Distribution
April 21, 2004 Posted in News
Silver Wound-Care Products Can Help Protect Wounds While Reducing the Chance of Antibacterial Resistance
April 20, 2004 Posted in News
- More Than Half of All Americans are Symptomatic of Highly Contagious Nail Fungus and Infection, but Unaware of it, New Survey Reports
- Second NIAID SARS Vaccine Candidate Helps Mice Fend Off SARS