Results from the APIC MegaSurvey, the largest-ever survey of the infection prevention workforce, describe the core activities and competencies of ...read more
- Bacteria in Household Dust May Help or Hinder Childhood Asthma
- Aerosols: A New Tool Against TB?
- Oral Bacteria Linked to Intrauterine Infections and Pre-term Birth
- Researcher Says Trying to Eradicate a Disease is a Waste of Money
- Almost 40 Percent of Europeans are Aware of Antibiotic Overuse
- Experts Examine H1N1 Response and Lessons for the Future
- Consortium to Seek and Destroy Europe’s Superbugs
Is "Zero" Possible?
April 14, 2010 Posted in Blogs
- Tapeworm Infection Increasing in Mexico and Bordering Southwestern States
Study Finds Wide Variation in Those Infected By H1N1
April 13, 2010 Posted in News