Hospitals can greatly improve their flu vaccination rate among healthcare workers by using a mandatory employee vaccination policy, according to a ...read more
Medication Errors Common at the Time of Hospital Admission
March 1, 2005 Posted in News
- Disposable Items Help Prevent Healthcare-Acquired Infections
- Apparel in the Hospital What to Wear, Where?
- Is a Global Flu Pandemic Imminent?
- Infection Control Today: Environmental Services
- Infection Control Today: Clinical Update
- Evaluating and Purchasing Surgical Apparel and Sharps
- Needlesticks: Are “Safety” Syringes Really Safe?
- Infection Control Today: References
CDC Issues Guidance for Public Reporting of Healthcare-Associated Infections; Infection Prevention Community Pledges Support
February 28, 2005 Posted in News