The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is warning healthcare providers and patients about the potential risk of infection from certain ...read more
- New Study Says Masks Don’t Protect Against Flu
Expert Urges Responsibility in Reaction to H1N1 Flu Pandemic
September 17, 2009 Posted in News
- Selenomanas noxia
- Genetic Hint for Ridding the Body of Hepatitis C
- Researchers to Probe Whether Lyme Disease will Follow Spread of Ticks Across U.S.
- Bay Medical Fights HAIs by Improving Hand Hygiene Almost 300 Percent
- Handwashing and Flu Prevention: A New Argument
- FDA Approves Vaccines for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus
- Still Shedding a Week Later?
IDSA Recognized for Combating Antibiotic Resistance
September 15, 2009 Posted in News