Patients have difficulty deciphering complex numeric data on healthcare-associated infections used by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ...read more
- Poxvirus Potency Uncovered in New Atomic Map
- New Hospital Standards Needed for Pediatric Flu Vaccines
- Belimed Inc. Celebrates Relocation of U.S. Headquarters to Charleston, S.C.
- Blacks Twice as Susceptible and More Likely to Die of Severe Sepsis than Whites
- Efforts to Eliminate Tuberculosis in U.S. by 2010 Fall Far Short of Benchmarks
13 South Carolina Hospitals Select Innovative Infection Control Technology to Better Protect Patients, Meet Public Reporting Requirements
January 31, 2008 Posted in News
Double-Dippers Beware... There's More on Your Chip Than Just Dip!
January 31, 2008 Posted in Blogs
- Researchers Discover New Target for Preventing and Treating Flu
- U-M Students Participate in Flu Season Study
Agion Partners Gain Momentum in Healthcare Arena
January 29, 2008 Posted in News