A new study provides evidence from lab experiments that a drug already used in people to fight tapeworms might also prove effective against strains ...read more
- Veridien Establishes Its First National Hospital Group Purchasing Agreement with MedAssets, Inc.
- MedMined Launches Innovative Antimicrobial Management Service to Help Hospitals Improve Antimicrobial Use and Reduce Expenses
- 3M Applauds IHI 100,000 Lives Campaign for Heightening National Awareness of Hospital Infections and Saving Lives
- New Study Indicates Needlestick Injuries Continue to Cause Significant Concern for Healthcare Workers; Current Safety Syringe Designs Leave Room for Improvement
- Ecolab Buys UK Contamination Control Products Company
- TVI Corporation Receives Order from the State of Florida
- Research Reports Clearant Process Sterilization Reduces Infectious Risks in Soft Tissue Allografts
- LaserGrade Wins Contract with Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc.
H5N1 Vaccine Could be Basis for Life-Saving Stockpile
June 19, 2006 Posted in News
- Trends in Outsourcing CS/SP