The use of electronic reminders such as text messages, emails or voicemails is highly effective at getting surgical patients to adhere to a ...read more
- Avoid Food Poisoning During the Holidays By Properly Preparing Food
- CDC Announces $5 Million in New Awards to Fight Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Renowned Microbiologist and Germ Expert Dr. Philip Tierno Provides Timely Tips for Healthy Hands and a Healthy Holiday
- Select Medical Corporation Signs Agreement to Acquire SemperCare, Inc.
- FDA Clears New Surgical Marker; Uses RFID to Protect Patients
- Were Zoo Workers Infected with Cancer-Causing Animal Virus?
- Risk Managers in the OR Campaign is Underway During Perioperative Nurse Week, Nov. 14-20, 2004
- HHS Awards $10.4 Million to Fight AIDS on Three Continents
- European CHMP Gives Positive Opinion on Gilead's Truvada as Part of Combination HIV Therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim Announces 24-Week Interim Results from Second Phase III Pivotal Study of Tipranavir