A new study provides evidence from lab experiments that a drug already used in people to fight tapeworms might also prove effective against strains ...read more
Cardinal Health Signs Agreement With Novation for Distribution of Medical and Surgical Products
June 5, 2006 Posted in News
- Cornell Researchers Discover How Bacteria Sense Their Environments
- Iowa State Health Officials Announce Mumps Epidemic Contained
- HHS Awards BioShield Contract for Botulism Antitoxin
- Are Antibiotics for Suspected Childhood Meningitis Harmful?
- Infection Control Today: To Flash or Not to Flash?
- Applying Aseptic Technique in all Clinical Settings
- Agents of Change
- The 4-1-1 on New Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice
- Success in Fighting Catheter-Related Urinary Tract Infections