In an analysis that included nearly 300,000 patients from eight states who underwent ambulatory surgery, researchers found that the rates of surgical ...read more
- Agreement with Healthcare Supply Chain Management Company Provides Growth Opportunities for Ansell
- Early Evidence Suggests Current Flu Season Could be Severe; Health Officials Say It's Not Too Late to Get a Flu Shot
- Consumers Advised That Recent Hepatitis A Outbreaks Have Been Associated With Green Onions
- Survey Highlights Influenza as a Major Disruption to Households in the U.S.
- FDA Grants Fast-Track Designation for 1.0% C31G Vaginal Gel for the Reduction of HIV Transmission
- Genmab and ACE BioSciences to Develop Product to Treat Fungal Infections
- ViroLogic Announces New Jersey Medicaid Initiates Policy Covering HIV Drug Resistance Tests
- Joint Commission Approves Strengthened Infection Control Standards
- CDC Releases First "State of the CDC" Report
- Infectious Diseases Experts Urge Creation of "Bioshield II"