The significant presence of multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria (MDR-GNB), such as E. coli, among nursing home residents demonstrates the need ...read more
- Are We Too Clean or Not Clean Enough?
- Gloves: How Do the Pieces of the Puzzle Fit Together?
- AIDS Cocktail Resistance Grows in San Francisco
- Alfalfa Sprouts Harbor E. coli
- Doctors Petition Feds Label Meat as Biohazard
- Company Recalls 500,000 Pounds of Beef
August 28, 2001 Posted in News
- Association of Medical Device Preprocessors Applauds FDA Extension
- Scientists Discover How Mast Cells Fight, Destroy Germs
Given Imaging Files For Public Offering
August 23, 2001 Posted in News