Patients with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) develop more severe critical illness and have higher mortality than patients with non-MERS ...read more
- Does Discrimination Contribute to Lower Rates of Flu Vaccination in Racial, Ethnic Minorities?
- Yellow Fever Epidemic Threatens to Spread from Angola to China
- Babies Fed Directly From Breast May Be at Less Risk for Ear Infections
- Scientists Use Cellphone Data to Study the Spread of Cholera
- Does Sepsis Keep Killing Months Later?
- Zika Virus Tool Predicts Most Interventions to Be Cost-Effective
- Flu Shot Associated With Fewer Hospitalizations in Patients With Heart Failure
- Researchers Seek to Understand How Viruses Regulate Genetic Diversity
- AHRQ Introduces Tools to Help Hospitals Change Approach to Handling Patient Harm, Malpractice Suits
- New Strategy Could Yield More Precise Seasonal Flu Vaccine