The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is warning healthcare providers and patients about the potential risk of infection from certain ...read more
- Implementing a Comprehensive Endoscope Reprocessing Program
- The Recommended Process for BI Testing
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Low Overall in Continental U.S.
Slide Show: Influenza Vaccination in Long-Term Care
5 days ago Posted in Galleries
- Certification: Important Trends That Will Shape the Future
- The Role of Personal Protective Equipment in Infection Prevention History
- Replacement Personnel May Cause Disease to Spread Faster During an Outbreak
- Immune Cells Help Reduce Infection Rates in Babies After Cleft Lip Surgery
- Antiviral Protein Hampers TBE Virus
- USAID Funds Partnership to Identify and Forecast Zika 'Cold Spots'