Researchers from USC and the Oak Crest Institute of Science have discovered the link between antibiotics and bacterial biofilm formation leading to ...read more
- New HIV Prevention Recommendations Combine Biomedical and Behavioral Approaches
- Study Examines Rate of HIV Diagnosis in U.S.
- Hepatitis C Cured in Co-Infected HIV Patients
- Study Looks at Effect on Pregnancy of Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy for Preventing HIV
- New Findings Show Strikingly Early Seeding of HIV Viral Reservoir
- Study Examines Incentives to Increase Medical Male Circumcision to Help Reduce HIV Risk
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Challenges Consumers to Stay Healthy, Win Prizes and Be Creative
- DebMed Awarded Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring Systems Category Agreement with Premier, Inc.
- scrubBank™ from Aramark
- ICT News Desk: The Link Between Antibiotics and Biofilm Formation