A new analysis of 100 million Medicare records from U.S. adults aged 65 and older reveals rising healthcare costs for infections associated with ...read more
- Researchers Harness Antibody Evolution on the Path to an AIDS Vaccine
- Rutgers Researchers Debunk 'Five-Second Rule'
- Experts Urge a Defensive Stance in Efforts Against Antimicrobial Resistance
- Study Reveals Potential Improvements for Effectiveness of Meningococcal Vaccines
- Newly Discovered Infectious Prion Structure Shines Light on Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Human Hookworm Infection Creates Significant Health and Economic Burden
- New Mouse Model Technology Could Speed the Search for an AIDS Vaccine
- Feed a Virus, Starve a Bacterial Infection?
- HLAC Board Members Address Imperatives Related to Healthcare Textiles
- HHS Awards $350,000 to American Academy of Pediatrics to Help Children Affected by Zika