The significant presence of multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria (MDR-GNB), such as E. coli, among nursing home residents demonstrates the need ...read more
- Periodic Model Predicts the Spread of Lyme Disease
- Could Yellow Fever Rise Again?
- Defective HIV Proviruses Hinder Immune System Response and Cure
- Unprecedented Progress Against Neglected Tropical Diseases, WHO Reports
- Researchers Identify the Tactic Dengue Virus Uses to Delay Triggering Immune Response
- Bacteriophages Act as Natural Drugs to Combat Superbugs
- Study Explains Extraordinary Resilience of a Deadly Bacterium
- Lyme Disease Imposes Significant Cost on the Northeast U.S.
- Common Antibiotic Azithromycin Not Linked to Increased Risk of Abnormal Heartbeat
- Study Examines Effectiveness of Steroid Medication for Sore Throat