News of patient deaths caused by outbreaks of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) infections is fueling media attention and putting the ...read more
- PLOS Currents Collection Investigates Vaccine Hesitancy and Vaccination Decision-Making
- Quick Antibiotic Delivery Reduces PICU Needs and Mortality of Pediatric Cancer Patients
- $2.5 Million NIH Grant to Fund Mount Sinai Research Into Reducing Heroin Injection and HIV Infection
- Chinese Institute Funds New Antibiotics Research
- Could an HIV Drug Beat Strep Throat, Flesh-Eating Bacteria?
- Antibiotics Give Rise to New Communities of Harmful Bacteria
- Polio Vaccination with Microneedle Patches Receives Funding for Patch Development, Clinical Trial
- UGA Researchers Discover Potential Treatment for Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- CDC, Joint Commission Present Free Webinar on "Your Lab and Ebola: What You Need to Know"
- Keeping Communities Safe from Ebola-Contaminated Waste