Researchers from USC and the Oak Crest Institute of Science have discovered the link between antibiotics and bacterial biofilm formation leading to ...read more
- New Findings Show Strikingly Early Seeding of HIV Viral Reservoir
- Study Examines Incentives to Increase Medical Male Circumcision to Help Reduce HIV Risk
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Challenges Consumers to Stay Healthy, Win Prizes and Be Creative
- DebMed Awarded Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring Systems Category Agreement with Premier, Inc.
- scrubBank™ from Aramark
- ICT News Desk: The Link Between Antibiotics and Biofilm Formation
- Novel Mechanism for Invasion of EV71 Virus is Demonstrated by Scientists
Slide Show: Chikungunya in the U.S.
2 weeks ago Posted in Galleries
- First Chikungunya Case Acquired in the United States is Reported in Florida
- GW Researcher Unlocks Next Step in Creating HIV-1 Immunotherapy Using Fossil Virus