News of patient deaths caused by outbreaks of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) infections is fueling media attention and putting the ...read more
- Polio Vaccination with Microneedle Patches Receives Funding for Patch Development, Clinical Trial
- UGA Researchers Discover Potential Treatment for Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- CDC, Joint Commission Present Free Webinar on "Your Lab and Ebola: What You Need to Know"
- Keeping Communities Safe from Ebola-Contaminated Waste
- Financial Incentives Can Influence Control of HIV in Some Clinical Settings
- APIC and SHEA Issue Statement on Infections Associated with Duodenoscope Procedures
- 43 Cases of MERS-CoV in Saudi Arabia are Reported to WHO
- HHS Invests in Enhancing Domestic Preparedness Efforts for Ebola
- Advocacy, Race Affect Flu Vaccination Rates, Study Finds
- Should Paramedics be Allowed to Give Antibiotics to Trauma Victims?