Johns Hopkins University and DuPont have signed license and collaboration agreements allowing DuPont to commercialize a garment with innovative ...read more
- Kimberly-Clark Takes HAI Prevention Education on the Road
- Fallen Stars and Shining Stars: Which Does Your SPD Have?
- Giving Scopes a Clean Bill of Health
- Keeping the "Clean Room" Clean
Study Shows BIOPATCH Protective Disk with CHG Effective Against MRSA, Other Microbes
April 15, 2008 Posted in News
Healthcare Workers: Vectors or Victims of MRSA?
April 15, 2008 Posted in Blogs
- Agriculture Department Warns Pennsylvania Consumers of Tainted Raw Milk
- CDC Urges Travelers to Israel to Protect Themselves from Measles
- UK Survey Shows Significant Improvement in Hospital Infection Control
- Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council Releases New Report on HAIs