Three key factors increase the risk for patient-to-patient transmission of an extremely drug-resistant bacteria known as CP-CRE, according to a new ...read more
Vaccine for Urinary Tract Infections Shows Early Promise
September 18, 2009 Posted in News
- New Study Says Masks Don’t Protect Against Flu
Expert Urges Responsibility in Reaction to H1N1 Flu Pandemic
September 17, 2009 Posted in News
- Selenomanas noxia
- Genetic Hint for Ridding the Body of Hepatitis C
- Researchers to Probe Whether Lyme Disease will Follow Spread of Ticks Across U.S.
- Bay Medical Fights HAIs by Improving Hand Hygiene Almost 300 Percent
- Handwashing and Flu Prevention: A New Argument
- FDA Approves Vaccines for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus
- Still Shedding a Week Later?