© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and Infection Control Today. All rights reserved.
This article is part of the UV Light Product Showcase that was featured in the July 2009 issue of ICT.
Clinical trials conclude that Tru-D exceeds all disinfection requirements for pathogen log reduction of high-touch surfaces for vancomycin-resistant Enteroccoci (VRE), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Acinetobacter, Clostridium difficile, and other infectious disease.1
Tru-D is a cost-effective, easy to use, noninvasive approach with no adverse environmental effects.” 2
• Fully Automated: Delivers the programmed lethal dose for pathogens without chance or human error.
• Safe and Simple: Operated by handheld remote. Ventilation does not need to be modified.
• Thorough: Targets highly-shadowed areas to deliver measured dose of UV energy.
• Fast and Effective: Reduces colony counts of pathogens within minutes.
• Proactive: Patented, portable disinfection unit verifies proper delivered dose
Martin S. Favero Lectureship: “Disinfection and Sterilization: Successes and Failures” by William Rutala, PhD, MPH. Full presentation text can be found at: http://www.disinfectionandsterilization.org/
Rastogi VK. Disinfection of Acinetobacter baumanii contaminated surfaces relevant to medical treatment facilities with ultraviolet light. military Medicine, 172;11:1166.2007
Lumalier Air and Surface Disinfection
743 S. Dudley
Memphis, Tenn. 38104