OR WAIT 15 SECS
The AAMI publication, "Sterile Processing In Healthcare Facilities: Preparing for Accreditation Surveys," is written expressly for sterile processing departments seeking to comply with accrediting agency surveys as it relates to the sterile processing of surgical instruments and other medical devices in healthcare settings.
Its filled with valuable tools for preparing for accreditation surveys and maintaining compliance with accreditation requirements. The book features:
- Information on accreditation organizations and requirements
- Information on relevant evidence-based guidelines published by professional organizations
- A step-by-step guide to preparation for a survey
- Guidelines on risk reduction
- An example of a sterile processing auditing tool
"Sterile Processing In Healthcare Facilities" also includes information on policies and procedures, the creation of audit sheets, root cause analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, tracer methodology, and much more. For details, CLICK HERE.