OR WAIT 15 SECS
Cintas Corporation announces the availability of its 2012 Facility Sourcebook for the U.S. and Canada. Featuring more than 1,100 products, the Sourcebook showcases the latest in cleaning tools and chemicals, mats, waste containers, can liners, office supplies, first aid and safety equipment and breakroom materials that promote a clean, healthy and safe environment for employees and customers.
The 2012 Facility Sourcebook focuses on everything a business owner, operator or facility manager needs to improve the image, safety and efficiency of their operations, says Mike Thompson, senior vice president of Cintas Facility Services. From cleaning tools and chemicals to breakroom products and waste receptacles, Cintas has the solutions to keep businesses running smoothly.
Indexed into eight categories, this years sourcebook includes:
- Cleaning Tools: Cleanliness is a key factor in securing repeat business, so Cintas offers a variety of tools and equipment, including proprietary products from Rubbermaid Commercial Products, to keep all areas of a facility immaculate. From floor cleaning products such as microfiber mops to janitorial carts, dusters and signs, Cintas has everything a business needs to keep their facility sparkling from top to bottom.
- Cleaning Chemicals: Cintas provides industry-leading cleaning chemicals, including products from Diversey with Signet, a new cobranded solution. From heavy-duty floor cleaners to odor counteractants and sanitizers, Cintas chemicals can provide the right cleaning solution for any business type.
- Facility Management Products: In order to ensure that businesses are prepared for unforeseen disruptions, such as a power outage, Cintas offers a variety of facility management supplies that help keep operations running smoothly. These include emergency management supplies, such as batteries, power strips, flashlights, space heaters and fans. Cintas also provides restroom supplies, name badge holders and hand trucks and carts.
- Mats: Matting systems keep floors looking new by capturing dirt and contaminates before they enter the building. Cintas offers a full line of carpeted floor, scraper, safety, logo, kitchen and anti-fatigue mats to meet the various needs of every business. In addition, many of Cintas mats are certified High Traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) to help reduce slips, trips and falls.
- Waste Containers: Debris deters from the image of a business, so Cintas offers containers and services to properly dispose of documents and refuge that can create a negative impression. From small to large waste receptacles to recycling containers and waste can liners, Cintas has the solutions to keep debris where it belongs.
- Office Supplies: In common areas such as the mailroom and conference rooms, employees need office supplies to stay productive and accomplish everyday tasks. Cintas offers a wide range of office supplies, including pens, markers, steno pads, clipboards, labels and tape to increase employee efficiency.
- Safety Products: To protect workers and limit injury, Cintas offers an extensive supply of first aid and safety supplies. From personal protective equipment (PPE) to bandages and safety locks, Cintas has the solutions businesses need to prevent accidents and respond to incidents when they occur.
- Breakroom Products: A stocked breakroom tells employees that their business cares about them. Coffee makers, tea, snacks and table covers, are only a few of the items Cintas can supply to fuel staff members and keep them productive.
To request a copy of Cintas 2012 Facility Sourcebook, call 1-800-786-4367.