OR WAIT null SECS
Crosstex/SPS Medical announces its 2015 "Sterilization Classroom" Audio Seminar Series. Topics will include:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Do's and Don'ts: February 2015
- Sterile Packaging (Pouches, Wrap & Containers): May 2015
- High-Level Disinfection (HLD) Record Keeping: August 2015
- 2015 Reprocessing Issues and Solutions: November 2015
The instructor, Chuck Hughes, is certified as a health education teacher and has worked for more than 25 years in the manufacturing industry in areas of regulatory affairs, R&D, marketing, microbiology and sterilization training. He is a corporate member of AORN, AST, IAHCSMM, SGNA and numerous other organizations, including AAMI and CSA, where he contributes to sterilization standards. A popular speaker at regional, national and international healthcare conferences, Hughes has visited thousands of healthcare facilities during his career providing sterilization consulting services that include fee-based and complementary audits of instrument reprocessing areas.
In addition to quarterly seminars, be sure to visit the Sterilization Classroom for:
- Additional educational opportunities
- Industry updates and articles
- "Go Green" ideas for the SPD
- Sample polices & procedures
- Learn more about Joint Commission and AAAHC infection control standards
- Utilize the "Ask the Experts" link to ask your sterilization/infection control questions.
Visit www.spsmedical.com/education to register.
Source: Crosstex/SPS Medical