OR WAIT null SECS
Sage Products LLC will be a Silver Sponsor at the 2014 Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Sugical Conference & Expo. The Conference & Expo runs from March 30 through April 2, 2014 at McCormick Place in Chicago. It is the largest gathering of perioperative professionals in the world and offers outstanding educational sessions and events to help make connections with colleagues.
As a Silver Sponsor, Sage will provide funding for many different sessions and events throughout the week including:
- OR Executive Breakfast, at which leaders in perioperative care will discuss the latest issues impacting surgical teams
- CE education in the Sage booth presented by Jackie Daley regarding “Best Practices to Prevent Surgical Site Infections.”
Conference sessions sponsored by Sage include:
- General conference session on recommended practices and guidelines
- OR Executive Summit sessions on SSIs in joint arthroplasties and a session on innovation in the OR
- General conference session on pressure ulcers in the OR presented by Deb Fawcett
Sage will also be participating in the AORN Foundation’s Blues Party and 5K Race for Patient Safety. As a Silver Sponsor, Sage is supplying financial grants to 12 poster presenters. The topics of the posters range from pre-procedure skin cleansing to preparing families for pediatric surgery.
For more information visit www.aorn.org/Conference/Information/Information.aspx. Sage will welcome attendees to its booth (#4847) to learn how early prepping can help reduce risk factors for surgical site infections.
Source: Sage Products LLC