Take 5 minutes to catch up on Infection Control Today’s highlights for the week ending April 1.
Here are 5 highlights from ICT®’s wide-ranging coverage of the infection prevention and control world. Everything from interviews with known opinion leaders, to the news that infection preventionists and other health care professionals can use on their jobs.
1. Pandemic Places Importance of Preventing Environmental Infection at Center Stage
IPs can provide valuable input on construction projects, water safety, and ventilation.
2. Fans, Filters, Rays, or Ions?
Rethinking the application of air disinfection in the era of COVID-19.
3. Second Booster Shot Authorized by FDA for Patients 50 and Over
The dose is half the antigen amount for adults but with similar amount of titers..
4. The IP Relationship With Clinical Staff Is a Critical Partnership
The COVID-19 pandemic strengthened the relationship between infection preventionists and clinicians, but how can both parties ensure continued collaboration?
5. Bug of the Month: I'm Mostly Harmless, Until I Contaminate Your Food
Bug of the Month helps educate readers about existing and emerging pathogens of clinical importance in healthcare facilities today.