OR WAIT null SECS
As an Official Supplier, That Is
SALT LAKE CITY, UT-Cardinal Health, Inc. and its subsidiary Allegiance Healthcare Corporation, have been named as an Official Supplier to the 2002 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City and the 2000, 2002, and 2004 US Olympic Teams in the Healthcare Automation and Distribution category. The agreement with the Olympic Properties of the United States (OPUS) binds the companies to provide a variety of healthcare products and services including:
1. Pharmaceutical and healthcare product distribution and supply chain management systems and services.
2. Healthcare products manufactured by Allegiance including gloves, sterile instruments and surgical supplies, laboratory equipment and supplies, and general medical products.
3. Coordination and inventory management of medical equipment, supplies, and pharmaceuticals donated or loaned by the medical manufacturing industry.
4. Medical equipment and supply utilization reporting.
5. Logistics related to product staging, load-in, replenishment, and load-out for all medical supplies at official Salt Lake Organizing Committee medical sites during the 2002 Games.
Cardinal Health and Allegiance will also support the US Olympic Team and the US Olympic Training Centers through 2004.