OR WAIT 15 SECS
© 2020 MJH Life Sciences and Infection Control Today. All rights reserved.
© 2020 MJH Life Sciences™ and Infection Control Today. All rights reserved.
ICT presents the top news items relating to infection prevention guidelines and regulations, ranked in order of popularity based on Web clicks by ICT readersÂ
1. Updated Surgical Attire Recommended Practice Takes Stronger Stance, Nixes Home Laundering
2. International Guidelines to Protect Health Workers Against HIV and TB are Issued
3. Guidelines for Evaluating New Technologies for Infection Control
4. States' HAI Reporting Comes of Age, Leaves Unanswered Questions
5. Survey Shows One-Third of HCWs Don't Follow Evidence-Based Guidelines for Skin Antisepsis
6. Experts Cite Need to Support High-Quality Research to Strengthen Evidence for Guideline Formulation
7. Updated Flu Guidance Has New Data About H1N1, Recommends Masks Over Respirators for Routine Care
8. IDSA Pushes for Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers in CDC Flu Guidance
9. Translating Evidence Into Action is Imperative for Preventing HAIs
10. Guidance for Patients with Carbapenem-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli is Released