Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) recognizes the need for more information regarding automated area decontamination and is hosting an informational Webinar focused on the benefits of automated area decontamination as well as the role of the environment in infection prevention.
The webinar, Automated Area Decontamination Overview: Advanced Technology to Augment Manual Cleaning,Â will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012 at 2 p.m. ET.
The speakers are:
- Barbara Trattler, RN, MPA, CNOR, CAN, director of clinical education for ASP
- Charles Roberts, director of research, microbiology and chemistry for ASP
- Nancy Fellows, RN, senior clinical education consultant for ASP
The following points will be discussed:
- The role of the environment in infection prevention
- The Benefits of automated area decontamination
- An Overview of GLOSAIR Systems; data and case studies, plus a demo video
Register for the Webinar and submit questions HERE.
UsersÂ can register for the Webinar replay and ASP will send them a reminder to watch it at their convenience at http://www.aspjj.com/us/supports/videos/webinar.