OR WAIT 15 SECS
The International Healthcare Worker Safety Center at the University of Virginia, supported by the Premier Safety Institute, presents the event, "Tenth Anniversary of the Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act: Mapping Progress, Charting a Future Path," to be held Nov. 5-6, 2010 at the Omni Hotel in Charlottesville, Va.
Join your colleagues, thought leaders, researchers, inventors, suppliers and front-line workers to identify remaining gaps and challenges in sharps safety technology and implementation, and help chart a future path that is global in scale.
Among the featured speakers are:
- John Howard, MD, MPH, director, NIOSH
- Janine Jagger, MPH, PhD, director, International Healthcare Worker Safety Center
- Susan Wilburn, RN, MPH, technical officer, Occupational and Environmental Health, World Health Organization
- Gina Pugliese, RN, MS, vice president, Premier Safety Institute, Premier healthcare alliance
- June Fisher, MD, director, Training for Development of Innovative Control Technologies
For more information and to register, visit www.cmevillage.com (click on "conferences & symposia") or contact Jane Perry at (434)982-3763, or send an e-mail to: email@example.com