OR WAIT 15 SECS
© 2021 MJH Life Sciences and Infection Control Today. All rights reserved.
© 2021 MJH Life Sciences™ and Infection Control Today. All rights reserved.
With 2010 coming to a close quickly, ICT presents the top news items and articles of 2010 relating to surveillance and epidemiology, ranked in order of popularity based on Web clicks by ICT readers.
1. Electronic Surveillance is Key to HAI Investigation
2. Study of Bloodstream Infections Reveals Inconsistent Surveillance Methods, Reporting Among Hospitals
3. Active Surveillance Cultures: Friend or Foe?
4. Active Surveillance, Decolonization Associated With Decreased HAIs
5. Surveillance Can Help Boost Implementation of Contact Precautions
6. Mobile Messaging Could be a Viable New Surveillance Tool
7. CDC Embarks on CDI Surveillance Project
8. Electronic Surveillance System Use Still Lagging in Surveyed Hospitals
9. Researchers Envision Better Disease Surveillance to Improve Public Health
10. One IP's Take on Active Surveillance Testing