© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and Infection Control Today. All rights reserved.
Today on Medscape, the CDC's Dr. Lisa Richardson talks about what cancer patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers should know to prevent infections during chemotherapy.
Links to the educational resources for healthcare professionals and facilities featured in the commentary include:
Print materials include:
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind poster
- Emergency Room Personnel poster
- Neutropenia and Risk for Infection: What You Need to Know fact sheet/brochure
- 3 Steps brochure with cut-out emergency room/phone number card
Policies and Procedures materials include:
- Basic Infection Control and Prevention Plan for Outpatient Oncology Settings
- CDC Healthcare-associated Infections: Guide to Infection Prevention for Outpatient Settings: Minimum Expectations for Safe Care