OR WAIT 15 SECS
Halyard Health, formerly Kimberly-Clark Health Care, will showcase the company’s commitment to preventing infection and speeding recovery at the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) National Magnet Conference® and the OR Manager™ Conference.
Halyard is approaching the one-year anniversary of its spinoff from Kimberly-Clark Corporation and says it is proud to build on this legacy, offering the same proven, high-quality and dependable products and HALYARD KNOWLEDGE NETWORK clinical educational resources that customers expect.
2015 ANCC National Magnet Conference©
The Halyard booth will feature its portfolio of infection prevention innovations, including:
- Surgical masks and gloves including FLUIDSHIELD* ASTM-rated specialty surgical masks and AQUASOFT* Nitrile Exam Gloves, Halyard’s newest addition to its glove portfolio.
- AERO BLUE* Performance Surgical Gowns, Halyard’s latest gown innovation, a soft and lightweight AAMI Level 3 gown providing the surgical staff with four times greater fluid-protection as well as unsurpassed comfort.
- AiRISTA Hand Hygiene Monitoring, an electronic monitoring solution that can improve hand hygiene compliance through data collection and individual feedback for performance improvement.
Booth attendees will also have the chance to enter a raffle to win a $100 gift card to the ANCC National Magnet Conference® Bookstore at Halyard Health booth #809, Oct. 7-9, 2015.
OR Manager Conference™
Halyard will display its portfolio of surgical and sterilization products, including:
- AAMI Level 3 AERO BLUE* Performance Surgical Gowns and AAMI Level 4 MICROCOOL* Gowns, protect surgical staff for every need in the operating room.
- FLUIDSHEILD* ASTM-rated specialty surgical masks
Booth attendees will have a chance to play the “OR Savings Game” to win a free HALYARD* OR Efficiency Planning for their hospital at Halyard Health booth #1200, Oct. 7-9, 2015.
Source: Halyard Health